Account Director DigEx (Brussels)
Wunderman Brussels is looking for an experienced Account Director DigEx. For this position, you are in charge of a broad portfolio of clients where the focus lays on delivering state-of-the-art, innovative Digital Experiences (Service Design, UX, CRM, Social, production, etc). Your background in Digital allows you to understand and challenge your client’s requests, to identify untapped opportunities, and to grow both our business and the business of your clients, as partners.
- To lead our account teams which manage and grow our existing client accounts by devising client strategy, developing client relationships and delivering client objectives.
- To be part of our company’s Leadership Team, to support and proactively help develop the company’s growth interacting with all other departments, reporting into the CEO.
- To ensure that the account teams are continually developing their T-specialty, an owned deep digital expertise so that they become Trusted Advisors to their clients
- To attract, develop and retain talent building a track record of developing leaders.
Client Services & Account Management:
- To drive day-by-day client service excellence
- To create and develop commercial opportunities with existing clients maximizing account and revenue growth
- To build a pipeline of future work and ensure that the company’s existing client revenue target is achieved
- To source client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service
- Excellent understanding and experience of the digital industry, with a high affinity for Technology (new and mature), Data, Performance and Social media .
- A proven track record of account management at senior level in digital agencies. Experience as an advertiser is an asset.
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend high quality client relationships across senior stakeholders
- A true team-player attitude with well-developed interpersonal skills leading teams to performance and personal development
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail: a true make-it-happener mentality
- Educated to masters degree level or equivalent in a related field of study
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
- Fluent in Dutch & English, knowledge of French is an asset
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- An ambitious and highly creative client
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career
- Wunderman Brussels is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin color, nationality, … as long as you know your profession