Wunderman Thompson Antwerp is hiring! As an Account Manager, you run the daily business of a client within our company, maintaining and building strong relationships while reporting back to your Account Director. You will work for national and international clients and within the pinnacle of creativity, data, and technology.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the client.
- Working proactively to present creative and solid business-building ideas together with your Account Director.
- Taking responsibility for the account and managing their campaigns.
- Developing, writing and presenting communication plans (together with Creation/Strategy teams and your Account Director).
- Conducting briefings, externally as well as internally.
- Starting up and following up projects and campaigns.
- Managing the financial performance of your client.
- Reporting to your Account Director.
- You are an excellent and convincing communicator, able to partner with our clients and your colleagues.
- You have a can-do attitude and strong team and project management skills.
- You have a first experience in advertising (incl. digital), having more than 4 years of on-the-job experience.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch or French with good knowledge of English.
- You are very efficient and flexible, getting the job done on time within budget.
- You are a team player but you're also able to work very independently.
- You are result-oriented and excellent in operations.
- Servicing our clients from our locations in Brussels and Antwerp is not a problem for you. The exact arrangement will be determined together with you.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- An ambitious and highly creative client.
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are part of the WPP network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium is a cheerful mix with offices in Antwerp and Brussels. We do not care about religion, skin color, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.