Do you have an excellent eye for detail, is working with figures your thing? Are you a good communicator that preferably knows the ins and outs of an agency? Ready to jump into a new opportunity?
Maybe you are the person we are looking for!
Teamwork is your credo, meeting deadlines your challenge !
You will support the Antwerp and Brussels teams by being responsible for the project administration of our customers.
Your Focus :
- Monthly revenue closure, intercompany billing, generating invoices and book month end revenue accrual/deferred
- Intercompany rebilling and reconciliations
- Reporting and ageing analyses
- Revenue Recognition
- Respect of the SOX requirements which is related to your responsibilities
- You analyze and control time sheets together with the account managers and manage changes
- You're the day-to-day contact for account managers concerning all client jobs
- You work closely together with your colleagues of the accounting department.
- You obtained a diploma on accountancy or equal working experience
- Being familiar with project administration would be a plus
- You're a good communicator: excellent in Dutch, good in French and English
- You're punctual, analytic, meeting reporting deadlines is the challenge
- You take initiative in a pro-active way and are able to work independently
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years experience
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Talent development, training and education via WPP's tailor made programs
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- Wunderman Thompson is a multicultural environment and does not take into account race, religion, skin color, nationality, etc...