place Antwerp, Brussels
We have a great opportunity for a Design Director to lead our design team and inspire design projects from briefing to review. You adjust and design when needed. You actively monitor and analyze the quality of work, the staffing and occupation of your team.
- You are an active listener, sparring partner and coach. You inspire the designers and make sure problems or issues get solved.
- You improve the team spirit within the team and across other departments. You organize regularly design team meetings where work and inspiring designs can be shared and working processes of the team can be discussed.
- You are responsible for the organization and the staffing of your team. You shall take into account individual competencies and ambitions, but also current and future needs of the agency and our customers. You look for and contact third parties, when needed.
- You have a clear vision about design within our agency and you communicate this vision outside the organization.
Your background and experience
- You are talented and passionate about design
- You are a true leader, gained already experience in leading and coaching creative people
- You speak the language of every kind of designer: UX, digital, responsive or print
- You are a driven and dynamic person and you can enthuse other people
- You have eye for detail and quality
- You have strong design skills. At least 8+ years of professional experience
- You master either Dutch or French and can express yourself in English fluently
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Ambitious and highly creative clients
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin colour, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.