Digital Project Manager
As a Digital Project Manager you have the most central role in the delivery process of our digital projects. From the start with the initial scope definition, budget estimation and resource scheduling, your input and prioritization skills will be needed to keep the project on track. You are responsible for bringing teams together and making stuff happen.
You’ll be mainly in charge of delivering web applications and content platforms as well as a wide variety of other digital solutions.
- Provide end-to-end delivery follow-up
- Scope and budget estimations for your projects
- Strong collaboration with stakeholders, internally and on the client side.
- Analysing and anticipating risks to the project and dealing with changes in the scope.
- Maintaining, managing and delegating resources effectively.
- Conduct external and internal briefings.
- Kick off and follow up on digital projects. Involving creation, UX, copywriting, interface design, front- and back-end development, performance…
- Ensure that projects meet stated goals on time and within budget.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
WHO YOU ARE:
- You’re an excellent communicator who will be able to ensure that our client, internal teams and partner agencies are always on the same page.
- You have a can-do attitude coupled with strong team and project management skills.
- You’re familiar with current online and mobile technologies.
- You’re familiar with project management techniques like Scrum or Kanban.
- You’re passionate about interactive communication and digital advertising.
- You can define and write scope-of-work documentation, project plans, functional descriptions, and briefings.
- You have more than two years’ experience working in a digital agency.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of French and English.
- You're a team player who can work well independently.
- You’re eager to learn.
- You’re result-oriented and excellent in operations.
- A position in our digital customer experience team.
- A super challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company.
- Challenging and technologically innovative projects, for both Belgian and European customers.
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- As part of the international Wunderman Thompson group, vast training and education facilities (Wunderman Academy) and international career possibilities.
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career.
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin colour or nationality – we just care that you know your profession
Wunderman Thompson Belgium: we are in the inspiration business. We use data and analytics to identify insights that inform creative campaigns with the sole purpose of inspiring people to take an action. To engage today’s consumer, we understand that brands must deliver content, experiences and information across channels, at the right moment in time. Wunderman Thompson is uniquely positioned to integrate the capabilities that build deeper 1:1 relationships and deliver results for our clients.