Experienced Brand Designer
place Antwerp, Brussels
As a brand designer, you’ll focus on building brands as well as campaign branding. It’s your job to combine art, design and technology to communicate ideas through great design concepts, images and layouts for both digital and print.
- You are a talented graphic designer (4+ years’ experience) with a keen eye for detail.
- You can push the boundaries of a concept with great design.
- You can look at your work from the point of view of the consumer and examine how the designs you develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.
- You know when to break the rules… and when to stay on track.
- A strong sense of design theory and typography are critical.
- Creativewizard with Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch.
- 3D or animation skills are a definite plus.
WHAT YOU LOVE:
- Thinking outside the box to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Developing new approaches to communicating ideas.
- Building long-lasting brands.
- Developing graphics for campaign illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Using innovation to redefine design briefs within the constraints of cost and time.
- Creating award-winning designs.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium works for different clients. Some brands live around the corner, others are European players.
- You will be immersed in our team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are easily accessible from all directions by car, public transport, bicycle, etc.
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- Talent development, training & education via Wunderman Thompson and WPP’s tailor made programs (up to MBA).
- Wunderman Thompson is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin colour, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.