Marketing Communications Coordinator (Team Microsoft Amsterdam)
place Antwerp, Brussels
How you would summarise the role
The main role of the Field Marketing Communications Coordinator is to be the point of contact for all marketing automation briefs and subject matter of expert in modern marketing tools and services in the market. They will be responsible for bringing together the different elements in order to execute marketing automation briefs in a joined-up approach which addresses client objectives and business challenges.
Important part of the role is to be detail oriented while managing large volume of operational excellence tasks simultaneously to support the digital transformation focus within the company.
We are looking for an individual who has an appreciation for marketing automation and revenue marketing and have project management skills to co-ordinate multiple teams.
The right candidate will be good at thinking through the right workflows, together with client-management skills.
The candidate should be a team player who is able to work under their own initiative and collaborate with various teams on a local and global level.
How you’ll be spending your time
- Planning and Setup | Provide governance, guidance and setup to enable reporting for KPI measurement and optimization
- Interprets the marketer’s business objectives to provide standard marketing measurement and reporting plans that adhere the global guidance.
- Develops and understanding of local audiences related to marketing priotiries.
- Advises marketers on instrumentation and reporting requirements, including timelines, end actions, tools and services.
- Creates tracking for each marketing activity.
- Execution and Project Management | Enable seamless last-mile execution and connect local marketing campaigns to GEP nurture programs
- Acts as the single point of contact for operational commercial marketing execution, develops the project plan and coordinates local marketing execution to align activities to modern marketing wherever possible.
- Engages with the execution teams as well as local agencies to deliver necessary services.
- Coordinates local Privacy Lead to ensure compliance.
- Coordinates events (webinar and virtual events) inc setup, registration, messaging.
- Manages marketing service requests
- Ensures content is reviewed for local relevance, brand, accessibility and privacy compliance.
- Insights and Analysis | Ensure execution data are collected and connected to lead management and marketing measurements. Provide performance insights
- Ensures lead management process is in place
- Uses reporting to provide specific reviews and information to stakeholders, inc budget and spend, operational health, engine performance
- Looks across multiple marketing activities to find patterns, best practices and efficiencies.
- Subject Matter Expertise | Serves as the local point of contact and expert on executing modern marketing tools and services.
- Participates in localization reviews facilitating feedback and securing the appropriate local approvals
- Acts as local champ on modern marketing tools & services, branding, accessibility and privacy
- Educates local stakeholders on modern marketing services and tool capabilities
- Applies learning from modern marketing trainings to improve execution and outcomes
- Knows and apply global and local governance
- Localization Management | Ensures all marketing campaigns are well localized into local language
How you’ll help keep the whole thing running
Marketing Coordinators team work in ‘blended’ teams and as such, you will be regularly collaborating with your local team members, global peers and multinational executional teams across globe within the Wunderman Thompson network as well as local and global Microsoft environment.
The great people you will be working with
Reporting into Wunderman Thompson Western Europe Team Lead and working closely on a daily basis with local Microsoft Marketing Lead, this person will ensure a strong client-agency relationship, ensuring satisfaction and growth of the client account.
The great client you will be working with
You will be working for a leading technology brand, managing all aspects of the client relationship, you will participate into regular meetings, oversee projects and take responsibility for the coordination of campaigns. An understanding of the client’s business and marketing objectives is crucial, specifically the programmes on which you are working. It is vital to have a good working relationship with the stakeholders.
What we’re looking for
- Appreciation of marketing automation
- Stakeholder management and client facing skills
- Strong relationship management skills to work, collaborate and co-ordinate various multinational teams and networks on the local and global level
- Detail oriented while managing large volume of tasks simultaneously and prioritize when needed
- Strong sense of initiative, proactivity and ability to work under pressure
- Enjoy working in a global fast-paced environment
- Quick adaptation skills to change
What we offer
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- An ambitious and highly creative client.
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are part of the WPP network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- Wunderman Thompson is a cheerful mix with offices in Antwerp, Brussels and Amsterdam. We do not care about religion, skin color, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.