MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
Wunderman Thompson Belgium is hiring! Can you get things done without being micromanaged? Are you great at managing relationships? Then you might be the one we’re looking for to work for one of the biggest technology companies in the world!
You will be employed by Wunderman Thompson Belgium to work for Microsoft, one of our clients. You will spend one day a week at the Wunderman Thompson office and the rest of the week, you will work at Microsoft. In both places, you will become part of a dynamic and international environment where you will get plenty of opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills. Your peer teams are based across other Microsoft markets in Western Europe, and you will work closely with a central team based at the Microsoft Western Europe headquarters.
In the role as our new Marketing Project Manager, you will manage campaigns and drive localizations for Microsoft. Acting as the point of contact, you will coordinate with local agencies and social media/creative teams, and Microsoft Retail Partners. You will spend a lot of your time reviewing and localizing content for the Belgian market. Moreover, your tasks include:
- Reviewing and translation of campaign content.
- End-to-end planning, execution, and analysis.
- Ensuring that campaigns are running seamlessly.
- Driving on-going optimization of campaign execution and tracking.
- Producing local content from global assets (localization review, short-form copy translation from English).
As a person, you are a social self-starter with an outgoing and open-minded attitude. You act independently and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are not always told what to do. With your proactive and flexible attitude, you can work effectively across different teams acting as the link between stakeholders. You are detail-oriented and persistent, and you know when to do research and when to make a quick decision. In addition, you have:
- A relevant degree combined with 1-2 years of marketing experience.
- Fluency in French and English, good knowledge of Dutch, enabling you to produce content with impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Natural flair for coordinating and project management.
- In addition, you have a business understanding.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- An ambitious and highly creative client.
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are part of the WPP network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin color, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.