Operations & Office Assistant
place Antwerp, Brussels
Are you great with facts and figures? Are you not easily deterred by a challenging mix of administrative and hands-on jobs? Can you think on your feet? Then you might be the person we are looking for to help run our multi-office administration!
As a member of the Operations Team for Wunderman Thompson Belgium, you provide administrative support for the entire organization.
- You provide administrative support to the entire organization (Antwerp and Brussels) and assist in general office logistics within several domains (office, fleet, hospitality, HR …)
- You are involved in our purchasing process, dealing with inventories and supplier administration for all teams
- You assist Client Services in their administrative tasks, including data management and event administration
- You take care of incoming and outgoing post and parcels
- You manage our office stock
- You are a member of the “Welcoming Committee”, taking turns in answering calls and providing correct information, helping in the organization of lunches, meetings, workshops,
- You manage the meeting room agendas
- You work closely with the Operations Team and report to the Office Manager
- You’re rock solid in administration and you have an eye for detail
- Customer service comes naturally to you, you are surefooted in hospitality or another customer-related function
- You know how to take care of business: you take proactive steps to complete your tasks
- You keep an overview of everything, even when things get hectic
- You are someone who places great importance to discretion and confidentiality
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, with good knowledge of French (written and spoken).
- You have MS Office in your fingertips
- You have at least 2 years of office experience and a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in economic, accountancy or commercial studies
- You have a driver’s license
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium works for different customers, some brands live around the corner, others are European players
- You will be immersed in our team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies
- We are easily accessible from all directions by car, public transport, bicycle, etc.
- We are located in Antwerp and Brussels. You will mainly work in Antwerp but are not afraid to visit our offices in Brussels once in a while
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career
- Wunderman Thompson is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin color, nationality, … as long as you know your profession