Wunderman Thompson is looking for a Revenue Controller, who helps in managing our revenue streams.
We are a communication agency which sells services to our clients; you are familiar with the principles of an analytical accounting. Next to client revenue and billings, you know how to analyze numbers: client/project profitability, user analysis, margins, …
Do you have the shark’s eye, but also the eagle’s overview? Can you translate business information into a clear administrative client/project setup and are you communicative enough to coach and educate our commercial department so they know how to manage their clients on an administrative level: transform briefings into budget estimates, billing the client, managing external purchases and timesheets, resulting in a healthy project margin. Their solid preparation in financial administration will lead to a smooth and healthy client revenue.
The Revenue Controller will report to the Senior Revenue Controller.
Teamwork is your credo, meeting deadlines your challenge! You will support the Antwerp and Brussels teams by being responsible for the client revenue.
- Revenue recognition: you know a monthly revenue close process, client billing and book month end revenue accruals/deferrals (adjustments) on project level
- You are the day-to-day contact for our commercial team concerning all client projects. You coach/control them in respecting all administrative procedures, policies and processes related to client revenue
- You know how to work in an international environment where a broad range of controls environment are in place (including compliance with SOX)
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation & follow-up
- Reporting (from client/project/user perspective) and ageing analyses
- Demonstrated expertise in financial management and accounting
- Excellent analytical skills and financial acumen
- You are an excellent communicator, punctual and a problem solver
- You love coaching (not finance) people in financial administration
- Accountable, delivers on promises and follows through on commitments even in challenging circumstances
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a revenue role, preferably in a services sector
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- A challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company, working mainly in Antwerp but visiting our Brussels office on a regular basis
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and international environment
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin color or nationality – we just care that you know your profession