Senior Customer Experience Strategist & Service Designer
We are looking for a customer experience lead, who can articulate customer experience and service design strategies for national and international clients. Your main focus will lie on omnichannel retail and communication journeys in a physical and digital world. You lead CX transformation projects that start with user research and end with implemented innovative customer experiences.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical, strategic and design thinking skills. A person who wants to evolve to become a trusted advisor for clients. A team player who can work with client service, creative and design teams. Who knows how to inspire, but is hands-on enough to make things happen.
- Be the customer experience lead for several national and international clients.
- Conduct qualitative user research to find relevant insights. You know how to read and interpret existing client research while also hunting for additional data sources to generate extra insights.
- Present and discuss innovative service design and customer experience strategies in meetings with existing and potential clients.
- You develop personae, customer journeys, value propositions, business models, technology maps; you design services and customer experiences.
- Your main focus will lie on omnichannel, retail and communications journeys.
- You will work closely with creative and design teams to brainstorm and develop ideas.
- You research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- You keep an eye on cultural and social trends relevant to the business, and ensure they are relevant to local consumers. You keep up-to-date with our audience's preferences and proactively suggest new solutions. You inspire collegues.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer experience strategy, service design, design thinking.
- The ability to apply service design and design thinking to omnichannel and retail customer journeys.
- You can conduct qualitative and design research, depth interviews, observation and shadowing.
- You possess strong analytical skills. You can understand and interpret research and data.
- You possess strong strategic skills. You are able to transform user research and data into a comprehensive vision, a consistent strategy and design principles.
- You can advise on organisation and processes to implement a CX vision.
- You show strong client-facing skills and you can facilitate workshops.
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Experience in working closely with both client service, creative teams and design.
- You are able to manage multiple client assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, working proficiency in English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Straightforward and direct.
- Clear communicator.
- Focused on collaboration and idea sharing.
- Fair and respectful.
- Active listener.
- Open to people and new ideas.
- Pursues personal growth by embracing challenges.
- Willing to travel.
- Over 5 years’ relevant experience in customer experience strategy or service design
- At least 1- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- An ambitious and highly creative client.
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are part of the WPP network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin color, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.