Senior CX & Communication Strategist
place Antwerp, Brussels
Are you always ahead of the curve? Are you the go-to person when it comes to creating solutions that meet both consumer needs and brand objectives? Can you identify and articulate the consumer insights that drive customer experience & communication strategies? If you answered yes, then you might be the CX & Communication Strategist we’re looking for!
We are searching for someone who combines strong customer experience planning with touchpoint planning, design thinking and brand planning. Who seeks out experience, service and communication solutions based on customer journeys.
But also for a team player who, together with the Account Director and Creative Director, takes the lead with clients. Who knows how to inspire, but is hands-on enough to make things happen from set-up to implementation.
- Be the strategic lead for several national and international clients.
- Conduct qualitative user research to find relevant insights. You know how to read and interpret existing client research while also hunting for additional data sources to generate extra insights.
- Present and discuss innovative customer experience, communication strategies and key insights in meetings with existing and potential clients.
- Develop personae, customer journeys, value propositions, business models, technology maps, customer experience strategies, communication strategies, including precise recommendations based on market opportunities.
- Work closely with account management and creative teams to brainstorm ideas and ensure each creative approach is on strategy.
- Keep an eye on cultural and social trends relevant to the business, and ensure the strategy is relevant to local consumers.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new solutions.
- Inspire colleagues and clients with the latest trends (cultural, technological, case studies, market evolutions, etc.).
- Comprehensive understanding of customer experience strategy, brand strategy, digital strategy, marketing, design thinking and service design.
- A digital ‘native’ with knowledge of existing and emerging digital channels.
- Experienced in developing customer experience and creative strategies.
- You can conduct qualitative and design research, depth interviews, observation and shadowing.
- You possess strong analytical skills. You can understand and interpret research and data. You are able to incorporate these results into strategies and creative briefs.
- Experience with global business accounts.
- Strong client-facing skills.
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Experience in working closely with both account and creative teams.
- Passionate about bringing people together.
- Successful track-record of managing multiple client assignments simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of primary and secondary research methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, good knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Straightforward and direct.
- Clear communicator.
- Focused on collaboration and idea sharing.
- Builds to consensus.
- Fair and respectful.
- Active listener.
- Open to people and new ideas.
- Pursues personal growth by embracing challenges.
- Over 5 years’ relevant experience in customer experience strategy, communication or marketing strategy.
- At least 1- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- An ambitious and highly creative client.
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are part of the WPP network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin color, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.