SENIOR TELCO ACCOUNT MANAGER
WUNDERMAN THOMPSON IS HIRING! AS A SENIOR TELCO ACCOUNT MANAGER, YOU RUN THE DAILY BUSINESS OF A BIG TELCO CLIENT WITHIN OUR COMPANY, MAINTAINING AND BUILDING STRONG RELATIONSHIPS WHILE REPORTING BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR. YOU WILL WORK WITHIN THE PINNACLE OF CREATIVITY, DATA, AND TECHNOLOGY. ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT CONNECTIVITY & ENTERTAINMENT? APPLY NOW!
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the client.
- Working proactively to present creative and solid business-building ideas together with your Account Director.
- Taking responsibility for the account and managing their campaigns.
- Developing, writing and presenting communication plans (together with Creation/Strategy teams and your Account Director).
- Conducting briefings, externally as well as internally.
- Starting up and following up projects and campaigns.
- Managing the financial performance of your client.
- Reporting to your Account Director.
- You are an excellent and convincing communicator, able to partner with our client and your colleagues.
- You have a soft spot for technology, innovation and entertaining content.
- You have a can-do attitude and strong team and project management skills.
- You have experience with CRM, content marketing, design thinking, customer experience and data mining.
- You have had a first experience in advertising (incl. digital), having more than 4 years of on-the-job experience.
- You are flexible and agile enough to think and work with a client constantly in ‘change modus’.
- You are eager to shape new projects, guard the telco brand and offer an excellent service.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch or French with good knowledge of English.
- You are very efficient; you get the job done on time within budget.
- You are a team player but you're also able to work very independently.
- You are structured and prize yourself for strong (financial) follow-up and negotiation skills.
- You are result-oriented and excellent in operations.
- You are eager to learn more about telco innovations and design thinking.
- You have the mindset of a start-up business thinker.
- An interesting and motivating day to day work package.
- Creative and innovative projects that impact the business of our telco client.
- A client out of a thousand who considers our partnership of paramount importance.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- An ambitious and highly creative client.
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- We are part of the WPP network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career.
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium is a cheerful mix with offices in Antwerp and Brussels. We do not care about religion, skin color, nationality, … as long as you know your profession.