Are you always ahead of the curve? Are you the go-to person when it comes to creating solutions that meet both brand objectives and consumer needs? Can you identify and articulate the consumer insights that drive communications strategies and programs? If you answered yes, then you might be the Strategic Planner we’re looking for!
The person we seek combines strong brand planning with smart and tactical touchpoint planning (pairing both “traditional” and “new” touchpoints). He/she seeks out also solutions that surpass the communication level (experience/service design).
The right candidate is a team player who, together with the Account Director and Creative Director, takes the lead with clients. He/she knows how to inspire, but is hands-on enough to make things happen from set-up to implementation.
- Be the strategic lead for several national and/or international clients
- Keep an eye on cultural and social trends relevant to the business, and ensure the brand communication strategy is relevant to local consumers
- Is research minded and knows how to read and interpret existing client research while also hunting for additional (digital) data sources to generate extra relevant insights
- Work closely with account management and creative teams to brainstorm ideas and ensure each creative approach is on strategy
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Inspire colleagues and clients with the latest trends (cultural, technological, case studies, market evolutions, etc.)
- Experience in brand strategy, branding, digital strategy, marketing, media concepts and service design
- Performance driven
- Is experienced in developing brand and creative strategies using both traditional and new channels
- You possess strong analytical skills.
- Strong client-facing skills
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Passionate about bringing people together
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Languages: fluent in Dutch or French with good knowledge of English
- 3 years’ relevant experience in advertising or marketing
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Ambitious and highly creative clients
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career
- Wunderman Antwerp is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin colour, nationality, … as long as you know your profession