place Antwerp, Brussels
We are looking for someone who is an expert at solving interface problems. You love designing great experiences for the web or getting lost in the details of micro-interactions. Technology is a your means to an end, but in the end everything comes down to creating that ultimate user experience. As a UI Designer you are part of a digital experience team, that works closely together across two locations (Brussels and Antwerp).If your passion is to make users love your interfaces even more – on all devices – You are the one.
- You value and understand the power of a design thinking process and how it should be applied
- You have a keen eye for fine design and a passion for all kinds of interface design ; from the boldest scalable design system to the smallest micro-interaction.
- You’re able to build a design system following atomic design rules.
- You design for consistency, yet you’re also able to challenge the rules without breaking usability.
- You are tool agnostic: you can use e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, Principle, InVision, Creative Cloud, … .
- You feel that design prototyping (in InVision and Principle) always adds an extra layer to your designs.
- A plus: a heart for technology and innovation
HERE’S A BIT ABOUT US
We are in the communication business and Brands is what we are all about. We have have a team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies, that can’t wait to get you going. Our office is bursting at the seems, but we think we can fit one more in here. Ow. We have an office dog too.
- A position in our digital customer experience team.
- A super challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company.
- Challenging and technologically innovative projects, for both Belgian and European customers.
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- As part of the international Wunderman group, vast training and education facilities (Wunderman Academy) and international career possibilities.
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career.
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium is a cheerful mix. We do not care about religion, skin colour or nationality – we just care that you know your profession
WHO ARE WE?
We’re a team of highly motivated Creatives, Data dudes, Strategic Warriors, Designers, Project Managers etc, that strive for greatness, and love what we are doing. We do not care about religion, skin colour, nationality, … as long as you know your profession. And You’re fun to be around. All the rest, can be discussed, when you come and showcase your work.Send us your application, please include some of your best work ( It’s the only way you’ll get your foot in the door), and let’s have a chat.